We invite you to participate in the Workshop for Finnish representatives of the project target groups «Road Weather and Air Quality on the road E18»
Green InterTraffic project press release
On September 10, within the framework of the Russian-Finnish project Green InterTraffic, the Workshop for Finnish representatives of the project target groups «Road Weather and Air Quality on the road E18» will be held. The event will be held in an online format from 14:00 to 15:50.
• Research Finnish-Russian co-operation in Road Weather and in Air Quality,
• Common model to enhance environmentally friendly and safe traffic,
• Road weather as a service – new products on the road E18,
• Green Road Maps to improve the environmentally friendly traffic,
• Results from the air quality assessment & sensor measurements along the road,
• Greenhouse gas emissions on the road E18.
Working language: English
Registration by 8th of September: Emmi Laukkanen, Local Project Manager (Finnish Meteorological Institute) email@example.com