We invite you to the Final Conference of the Green InterTraffic project on 25.3.2021
Green InterTraffic project press release
On March 25, starting at 12 a.m. (Moscow time) the Final Conference of the Green InterTraffic project will be held. The conference will be held in an online format (Zoom). The offline part will be organized at the St. Petersburg Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
- Welcome to the Conference – Dr. Ludmila Karelina, SPbCCI; Harri Pietarila, FMI; Ekaterina Kuznetsova, South-East Finland – Russia CBC
- Mitigating impacts of air pollution through cross-border cooperation in air quality monitoring – Harri Pietarila, Director of Expert Services, FMI
- Lidar sounding of the atmosphere along the Scandinavian route – Dmitry Samulenkov, SPbU
- Enhancing the road safety through сross-border cooperation in road weather services – Jani Poutiainen, Head of Group, Traffic and media, FMI
- Improve transport safety by improving meteorological support – Mark Vinogradov, IRAM
- Green Roadmap of the E18 St. Petersburg-Helsinki – Vladislav Pavlov, TI
- Road traffic emissions calculation and analysis – Oskari Lähdeaho, LUT
- The Roadmap of the Intelligent Transport System of the E18 Saint Petersburg-Helsinki – Yury Popov, TI
- Feedbacks from the project target group
To participate in the event, you should send the completed Participation form to the e-mail: email@example.com (Ludmila Karelina, project manager, vice-President of SPbCCI). A link to participate in the conference will be sent additionally. Event information at the project website.